Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born May 31 the year 1961, in Rochester (Minnesota) The actress was the youngest of five children born to Clifford Barry Thompson and musician. Thompson is the sibling of Coleen Goodrich, Shannon Katona and Barry Katona. Her mother hails from Ireland. Mikhail Baryshnikov was at the time the artistic director. He said to her "You are a beautiful dancer however your body is too big." It was her "epiphany", when she said that was the point that made me decide to give up dancing and to stop being a ballet dancer. That was an incredible moment. I could have banged my head on the wall for ten years. "[ She switched her focus towards acting. At the age of 20, she moved to New York with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elisabeth Shue and some other Burger King ads. In 1982, CareerThompson starred in Cecily "Sissy", the live-action game called MysteryDisc: Murder! Anyone? Jaws 3D, her film debut in 1983. I claimed that I knew how to water ski. I wasn't. I had to learn water-skiing techniques that were extremely challenging in five days since I had to be able to do the Sea World water skiing show. I don't know the way that swimming works!" This was followed by All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn (84) and The Wild Life (84).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful pics of Kimberly Guilfoyle and Keke Palmer feet & legs

Katie George and Jillian Bell

Camila Cabello Bio